Scotty Fund Gala Giveaway
Enter to win one (1) ticket for the Virtual Gala hosted by The Scotty Fund being held in December 4, 2021.
One ticket per household. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
WESTERN CONNECTICUT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
THE SCOTTY FUND GALA OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HOW TO ENTER: This giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 P.M. EDT on 10/08/2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. EDT on 11/21/2021. To enter go to website (www.westernctfcu.com/scotty-fund-gala-giveaway) and complete the online form.
- HOW TO WIN: From among the completed forms submitted, one winner will be selected at random at 2:00pm on November 22, 2021. The winner will not need to be present when the winning entry is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone and email within forty-eight (48) hours of winning and must claim their prize within ten (10) days of winning. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. As a condition of receiving the prize, the winner will have to provide satisfactory identification and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Click here to view this form.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and its territories, who are 18 years or older at time of entry and who are WCFCU members and nonmembers WCFCU members who live, work, worship, or attend schools within WCFCU’s charter area, which is described as the greater Danbury area and includes the towns of: Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield, and Sherman. Employees of WCFCU (the “Sponsor”) and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate families and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- PRIZES; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE; ODDS OF WINNING: The winner will receive, the following prize package containing a virtual ticket package to The Scotty Fund Gala scheduled for 12/04/2021: Prize Package is one (1) ticket (per household) for the virtual gala with a retail value of $150. Visit www.scottyfundgala.org for gala information. This prize will be awarded. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Any expenses incurred, whether or not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind. Odds of winning will depend on number of entries. There is no limit on how many people are allowed to enter; however, no person may submit more than one entry.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes (or prize components) for items of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, each entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future, and otherwise use entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by entrant, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional, or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice, or compensation (except where prohibited by law). By entering this Promotion and/or accepting a prize, entrants and winners agree to hold the Sponsor and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees, and assigns harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Promotion. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which Sponsor deems likely to subject Sponsor, entrant, or winner to ridicule, scandal, or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of the prize and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the announcement of prizes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Promotion for any reason.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws; and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is governed by the internal laws of the state of Connecticut without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Promotion must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of Connecticut, without recourse to class action suits.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
- WINNER’S LIST: To request a list of winner(s), after November 24, 2021, send the request and a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Western Connecticut Federal Credit Union, 2 Stony Hill Road Suite 100, Bethel, CT 06801 and ATTN: Scotty Fund Gala Giveaway.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Western Connecticut Federal Credit Union, 2 Stony Hill Road Suite 100, Bethel, CT 06801.
*APR as low as, ask for details. All rates are dependent on your credit rating.