Carry the Check (Debit) Card and Credit Card that Pay YOU!
UChoose Rewards is a valuable points-earning benefit for WCFCU Visa® Check Card and Credit cardholders. After you enroll, you earn points on qualified purchases when you use your rewards cards PLUS, earn additional points when you make purchases at in-store and online "participating retailers". There are hundreds of well-known retailers that participate in the rewards program. With UChoose Rewards you can earn as many points as you like and use them anytime you like. There is no cap.
More ways to redeem your points – all redemptions are online:
- Make online Travel Reservations for airlines, cruises, resorts, etc.
- Redeem your points for Gift Cards to your favorite restaurants, stores, hotels, etc.
- Enjoy the benefits of low point pricing and the ability to redeem for either a one-way or round-trip ticket;
- In addition to convenient online services that allow you to redeem points for a flight or gift card, personal assistance is also available by calling UChoose Rewards Representatives at their toll-free number.
- Redeem your points for event tickets such as concerts, plays, sporting events, etc.
- Shop millions of name-brand Merchandise online at UChoose Rewards
Learn about all the ways you can earn points
Get a complete list of retailers and offers to choose from on the UChoose Rewards website www.uchooserewards.com. Simply go to the UChoose Rewards website and type in the word demouser in the username and password fields.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I register?
A: On the WCFCU website, select the "Card Rewards" icon on the bottom of the home page. You can also register by clicking on this link: www.uchooserewards.com. A one-time registration is needed; you will also need to set up your login credentials (user name and password).
Q: How do I earn points?
A: All UChoose Rewards cards are automatically enrolled in the reward program. You earn reward points by using your UChoose Rewards card to make signature-based "credit" purchases.
Q: What is a signature-based "credit" transaction?
A: A transaction is considered signature-based any time you sign or choose the "credit" option to complete a purchase.
Q: Do I have to get a new card to benefit from this new bonus reward program?
A. No. All old and new WCFCU Check Cards are now considered official UChoose Rewards Cards and can earn reward points for all signature-based purchases.
Q: How do I keep track of my UChoose Rewards points?
A: With UChoose Rewards you can set up a "wish list" that will let you know when you've saved up enough points for a specific item. You can also get Quarterly Updates on your points via email. Members with rewards credit cards will get their points balance (for end of prior month) on their credit card statements. Your points balance is also available online by logging in to www.uchooserewards.com.
Q: How do I redeem points?
A: You can redeem points at www.uchooserewards.com.
Q. When can I begin redeeming points?
A: It can take up to 40 days for your points to be credited to your account. Once you accumulate 2,500 points, you can start redeeming your points.
Q: Can I share with family members?
A. All cards within an account automatically earn points together. In addition, if you have multiple debit accounts with WCFCU you can link them together to earn rewards faster.
Call us at 1-800-426-5057 or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
3 Ways to Apply for a New Credit Card Account Today!
1. Online 24 hours a day apply online
* APR may vary month to month based on the Prime Rate. All rates disclosed are dependent on your credit rating. Other rates and terms may apply, please contact the credit union for details.
** APY as high as amount shown. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change.