You may use our ATM Machine located at our main office location of 2 Stony Hill Road in Bethel, CT. We also participate with the No Sur! network for times when you are traveling. You can look up and locate ATMS by clicking on NoSur link toward the bottom of the page.
Recent Changes on ATM Access and Union Savings Bank ATMs
As many of you know, we have had a relationship with Union Savings Bank that allowed our members to use their ATM machines surcharge free. As of 10/24/2016 the shared vendor that both Union Savings Bank and our credit union use for ATM transaction activity lost the programming capabilities needed to waive the surcharges. Now any ATM withdrawals made at any other ATM machine other than the one located at 2 Stony Hill Road in Bethel will incur a surcharge.
We are working to determine a long term solution to this situation.
In the meantime, we are going to refund up to 3 ATM Surcharge Fees per month. We understand that access to cash is an important part of managing your finances and want you to have affordable options.
The costs for our members as a whole can add up quickly and we need your help in controlling these costs. You can help significantly by doing a cashback purchase or plan out your cash needs for a few days at a time.
Until we have implemented a long term solution, the process of refunding fees is a manual process. We do need to receive notification from you to process the fee refund.
You can notify us in several ways, which includes:
1. Call us at 203-791-9399 Option 3
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – WE ONLY NEED YOUR FULL NAME and the details of the ATM transaction such as date, amount and place of ATM.
3. Send a Secure Message – This is a great way to communicate with us regarding specific account information. Once logged into your account using our online banking, there is a “Messages” option to the left.
4. Write to Us – Our mailing address is 2 Stony Hill Rd Suite 100, Bethel, CT 06801
We thank you for your patience as we work to find a long term solution that meets your cash access needs!
Look for the following logo at any ATM for Surcharge Free Service:
* APR may vary month to month based on the Prime Rate. All rates disclosed are dependent on your credit rating. Other rates and terms may apply, please contact the credit union for details.
** APY as high as amount shown. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change.